Special controls for motors:
- INDIVIDUAL INVERTER
- INDIVIDUAL INVERTER with group control. Can be separated from the centralisation.
- GENERAL INVERTER can have an integrated clocking for programming raising and lowering times.
Remote controls for 1 to 16 channels
Projecting box receiver
Radio signal receiver
Automation is moving forward, allowing for almost unlimited versatility, such as:
- Remote controls, single or multichannel via radio
- Group controls, where in addition to individual inverters, you can also have a general inverter, per floor or per room.
- Installation of light and wind sensors, making awnings come down when the sun hits them and close when it's too windy, for example.
- Connecting a clock to lower or raise the system at a certain pre-set time.
CAN BE INTEGRATED INTO A DOMOTICS SYSTEM.