Special automatisms for motors:
- INDIVIDUAL INVERTER
- INDIVIDUAL INVERTER with group control. Possibility of being separated from the centralisation.
- GENERAL INVERTER, that can have an integrated clock for programming the schedule of the curtain's openings and closings.
Remote controls of 1 to 16 channels
Receiver with a projecting box
Radio signal receiver
The automation is evolving, almost allowing a limitless versatility, such as:
- Remote controls, single or multichannel via radio
- Group controls, where in addition to individual inverters, there is also the possibility of a general inverter, per floor or per room.
- Installation of light and wind sensors, making awnings lower when the sun hits them and close when it's windy, for example.
- Connecting a clock to lower or raise the system at a certain pre-set time.